Get free quotes from Painters in your area
Getting a good finish when applying whitewash internally or externally on your premises can be difficult so employing an expert may be worthwhile. They will ensure that the correct whitewash is used and the correct treatment required to ensure longevity is used.
Painting the exterior of your home or premises can be extremely dangerous. If a large amount of painting is required there may be a need for scaffolding and platforms to ensure the work can be carried out safely. A painter will be able to advise on the feasibility of your project.
Applying gloss to skirting boards, architraves and doors can be messy and also time consuming if there is a large amount to do. Employing a painter will ensure that your woodwork has a professional finish.
If you have a large amount of doors to paint, for example in an office, school or new premises then it may be worthwhile employing a painter to do this for you, particularly if they contain glass, handles and other door furniture that can be tricky to paint around.
It can be time consuming painting fencing so employing a painter to do this is a good option. They will be able to advise on the best coatings to use and the wood staining options available to ensure that your fencing lasts as long as possible.
- Get quotes from several painters per hour and per job to see which will be cheapest
- Sourcing the paint yourself may be more cost effective, get quotes including paint and just for labour
- Agree on a definite end time for the job as painting can be disruptive to your home or premises
- Check all furniture for splashes before the painter leaves to ensure that no damage has been caused
- Ensure your contents insurance is up to date in case of any damage or accidents
- Save decorating time by hiring a local painter
- How to understand quotes from painters
- How to check for quality gloss work
- The benefits of silk emulsion over matt emulsion
- 10 tips for better home painting
While we try to ensure that all content provided by Clearneeds Limited is correct at the time of publication, no responsibility or liability is accepted by or on behalf of Clearneeds Limited for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content.